Friday 3 August 2018

July winners

Morning Peeps, time to annouce the winners of our 'Things with Wings' theme, a quiet month so I am guessing that like me many of you found it a tad too hot for crafting, but there were still some super entries and our thank to all of those who joined in.

First up the winners of the prizes from Penny Black............

No 10 Julie

No 46 Gail

No 6 Netty
The prize from Marianne Designs...........
No 12 Alice

The £15 voucher from Stamp Addicts

No 31 Sally

Well done to you all, please mail me with our full names and postal addresses so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes. Any prizes unclaimed by Thursday 9th August will be re-drawn.


As usual the Design Team have been keeping an eye on the entries using Penny Black stamps and would like to invite Helen, entry no 11 to join us as our September Guest Designer, please mail me Helen so I call you all about that months theme.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge.

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, wow I'm in the winners list!! :D Thanks so much for choosing my card!!
Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to Brenda and the DT ladies for posting always such fabulous challenges!!

Helen said...

Oh wow - what a lovely surprise!
Will email you now.
Helen x

Sally H said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing my owl! I will email you now, Brenda!