Monday 11 June 2018

May winners

Good morning everyone, thank you for your patience waiting for me to return from my holiday to annouce our May winners and what a fabulous month it was as well with some really super creations, our thank to you all for joining in the fun.

So here we go with the winners................

The prizes from Penny Black:

No 21 Jan

No 79 Elaine

No 154 Sidan

The prize from Crafts U Love goes to..............

No 186 Viv

And the Rare Earth stamps..............

No 84 Fiki
Please all mail me with your full names and postal addresses so that I may post your prizes. Any prizes unclaimed by Sunday 17th will be re-drawn and winners notified my mail or blog comment.


And we would love to invite Liz to be our July Guest Designer, I hope you will join us, please mail me so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats to all the lovely winners !!

hugs Diane xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!!! I'm so glad to see the winning of my dear friend Kitty! Well done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! That's awesome! It's so exciting to see my little kitty card as one of the lucky winners! Thank you so much! Congratulations to all of the winners! I will email you right now, Brenda!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Ohhh Thank you so much :-) xx

Fikreta said...

oh how great creations from all!
congrats to all!
Im so happy my card is wining card.
made my day!
hugs