Friday 5 December 2014

November winners


Good morning to you all, I am here to announce the winners of our November challenge and what a month it turned out to be with over 250 entries, wow !! Myself and the Design Team really did have fun visiting all you wonderful creations, thanks to each and every one of you for joining in the fun.

With so many entries we would have had an impossible job selecting our winners so are very grateful to Ms Random Org., for doing the job for us, here we go with the lucky names..................

Winner of the prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Lisolot

Annette

 Viv

The voucher from Crafts U Love.............

Tilly not claimed re-drawn 12/1/12

And the stamp voucher from Flonz Craft is.................

Cathy

Congratulations to you all, please mail me by 11th December with your full names and postal addy's and don't forget to collect our winners badge to display on your own blogs. And prizes not claimed by that date will be re-drawn and winners notified by blog comment or e.mail.

I will be back on Sunday with a new challenge and more prizes.

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice cards

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you for picking me as one of the winners for November.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr Random for picking me as one of the winners with so many lovely entries!
Congrats to the other ladies too.
Liselot

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing my creation! I was sooo thrilled! I have emailed my info. Merry Christmas!