Friday 29 November 2013

November winners


What a fabulous month it's been with so many wonderful creations, thank you all so much for joining in the fun. 

So here are the winners as selected by Random Org.,

The voucher from My Mums Craft Shop..................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Jane

The prizes from Penny Black........................

Debbie

Eve

Claudia

The voucher from Crafts U Love.................

Updated 7.30am 30th November - prize re-drawn as it was brought to my attention this morning that the original published winner had used a pre-printed image not a stamp (although available as a stamp), my apologies to all for any confusion created. The new winner is Maria  who I have notified as she may not re-visit this post since published yesterday.


Congratulations to all our winners, please mail me with your full names and postal addy's so I can get your prizes organised.

Don't forgot to pop back Sunday when Tracy will be along with our new challenge.

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow excited or what, congrats to all and off to mail

Hugs Kate xx