Friday, 30 September 2011

September winners

Good Morning everyone, are you ready for some winners ?

There were some really beautiful Christmas cards entered this month and I am so glad that it didn't fall on me to choose the winners and that Mr Random Org., did that bit for me, so here are the names he selected:

Winner of the Aquamarkers from Letraset is...............


Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with you full name, postal addy....and telephone number (Letrasets courier won't deliver with out that)

Winners of the stamps from Penny Black are....................








Please all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your name and full postal addys so I can get your prize in the post to you.

Well done all of you and don't forget to pick up our Top 3 logo from the sidbar........all of you......and wear with pride on your blogs.

I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised to see my name...but will enjoy playing with my Aquamarkers as I dont have any at all.... Thank you Letraset.. and congrats to all the other winners.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so surprised to see my name...but will enjoy playing with my Aquamarkers as I dont have any at all.... Thank you Letraset.. and congrats to all the other winners.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, can't believe that I have won 2 months on a row!!! Just one thing, you have picked up the wrong card from my blog. It should have been the Xmas card for the post dated 20th September.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10