Tuesday 31 May 2011

May winners and our new DT

It's time to announce our May winners and also our new DT member and I must say a huge thank you to everyone who entered both the challenge and applied for the DT spot.

First our new DT member............the standard of entries was fabulous and I found it extremely difficult selecting the person to joint the team, so I called on my trusty DT members and asked for their ideas which did make life a little easier for me.

And after much deliberating I am pleased to announce that Clare has agreed to join the team and hope you will all join myself and the DT in welcoming Clare in board.

After all that, asking Mr Random Org., to select this months winners was a breeze and here are the names he came up with..............................

Winners of the Penny Black stamps:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Linda


Tracy


Sue


Kat


Would the above all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with their full postal addys so I can send your goodies.

This months winner of the set of Aquamarkers from Letraset is Franze, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy and telephone number (their need that for the courier).

Franz


And last but by no means least is the lucky winner of the lifetime 15% discount from PB Stamps, please mail me and I let Dick have your details.

Doreen



Congratulations to you all, each and every one well deserved.

I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations clare! how exciting for you. i'm excited that i won a penny black stamp; you can never have too many, right? :)

Doreen said...

Ooh well done Clare.xxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Many Congratulations Claire, I am pleased for you there was stiff competition so you have done exceedingly well, perhaps next time for me. But I am ecstatic to have one a PB stamps, thank you so very much Brenda and the team.
Smiles:)

Ellibelle said...

Welcome to the Penny Black @ All sorts Team Clare!!
And congrats to all the lucky winners!

Franz♥ said...

Welcome to the team Clare!
...and thank you very much! This is the first time i win somethig at a challenge!
Fra♥