Monday 1 November 2010

November Challenge

The first of a new month and a Monday as well, so what better start to the week than a new challenge.

But more importantly we all know what this means.....Christmas is next month.......scary or what, especially if you are like me and have not given it more than a passing thought when it comes to preparation and shopping.

So as I am sure lots of you are now beavering away at your Christmas crafting this months theme should fit in a treat............

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

What you make and how you interpret the theme is totally up to you, Christmas trees, Santa, presents, turkey, a lovely snowy scene, the options are limitless. As always your project can be anything, a card, gift box, l/o or something completely different, the only requirement is that the main feature on your card is a Penny Black image. Please note if that Penny Black element is not clearly visible, your entry will be marked as not eligible.

If you are looking for inspiration do pop over to the Penny Black Blog where there are daily updates, a gallery jam packed with ideas to inspire, the chance to share your own work and you might even get a mention on their blog as they spotlight entries from time to time.

As usual Penny Black have been very generous with prizes and here's what's on offer for this months lucky winners:

3914K Joy filled stocking



3915H Dear Santa & 3901E To all


40-016 Hedghog Birthday



3745K Token of love



Now on to some inspiration and we we are thrilled to have Emma as our Guest Designer this month, just look at the lovely card she has created for us, I love the colours Emma has used:



And of course this is the first month our new Design Team members are sharing their work with us all, so please join me in welcoming Ellie, Maarit, Mervi, Shirley and Zoe who along with the existing DT members, Helene, Jules and yours truly, have come up with some awesome work to inspire you.


Ellie


Helene


Jules

Maarit


Mervi

Shirley



Zoe



35 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous work here!

Heidi said...

Wonderful creations from the dt, really inspiring, can't wait now to get started on a card for the challenge, hugs heidi,x

Seachelle said...

What a find! I am already a fan of Penny black images so to find your wanderful challenge site as I am a newbie is just marvelous. I hope you like my first entry. chelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm very happy to find this "new" blog. Penny Black stamps are my favourites!!!
I posted my hand made works a few minutes ago!

Bye from Italy
Giulia

Anne-Marije said...

I saw this challenge on Ellie's blog. I love Penny Black images, so I decided to join the challenge. Great DT cards!
xxx Anne-Marije

Seachelle said...

Thank you to the lovely girls who let me know I wasnt linking. I hope it is working properly now, chelle

Whisper said...

Fabby cards ladies and you are all so inspiring.

I would just personally like to thank all of the DT who kindly take the time out to leave comments on my cards, it's very much appreciated.

Luv Sam x

Rachel said...

Cute cards Ladies! Thanks for stopping by my blog last month. See you next month!
Wedgie xxx

Basslady said...

hi lovely crafters and dear dt-team!

what a fabulous chance, to use one of my favourite pb-stamp!

had a lot of fun with this challenge...
great cards, dear dt-team!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Joynana said...

I finally got some stamps so that I could enter your challenges. The DT are fabulous.

Annie said...

Fabulous DT cards.
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas and I love Penny Blacks, what a great combination! Beautiful DT works ladies, very inspirational.

Hugs
Brenda

annies place said...

Another fabulous challenge, thank you Ann x

Simona said...

What a great challenge, I just love PB christmas stamps! Fabulous DT cards.

Simona said...

I have corrected the linking to my post (and not only to a card). I hope it is working properly now.

nnalorac said...

Fabby inspiration and cards girls. nnalorac.xx

Monica said...

I created a Christmas tree decoration.. It's ok?Fabulous DT cards !!!
Monica from Italy

kathleen said...

Lovely DT cards.I love Penny Black stamps.
Kathleen x

Jessi said...

thanks for the tip, i haven´t known this Challenge blog yet!!

Greetings
Jessi

Marion said...

First time in this challenge thanks to Brenda. Never seen this one before. Lovely cards by the DT
Have now put this blog in my favourites.
Marion

* Ãœla * said...

Hello ladies,
Beautiful cards from DT and very very lovely Challenge blog for Penny Black!
hugs Ula

Elf Designs said...

Hi
Thank you so much for such a lovely challenge again. Gorgeous DT cards x

stampingmarianne said...

Great challenge! Love the DT cards, those PB stamps are just the cutest!
Marianne

jenny said...

Thanks for a great challenge, love all the DT cards x

Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

My first time here...Love all your work team, so inspiring
xxx
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Fot this month I tried twice!

Bye
Giulia

crafty creations said...

Fabulous work from the DT - I've only just found this challenge site via Zoe - really inspiring work

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

All those cards are awesome ! Thank you for this challenge. Hugs

Lynda said...

Fabulous card by the DT!

Love Lynda xxx

Annette said...

This is the first time I've entered this challenge. I love Penny Black stamps so decided to give it a go. Great prizes up for grabs. Good luck everyone.
Netty

Amy Johnson said...

Great challenge and prizes! Thank you!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous DT cards.xxx

Marianne said...

I just found your blog. Lovely DT cards ans I love the PB stamps so I decided to join in with my christmascard.

lynda said...

Didn't think I'd be able to enter, as my daughter had her baby, but, I snuck a couple of hours in to make this card tonight! Thanks for another terrific challenge.